You can never have enough storage. These minimalistic Amari Bowls go with everything, everywhere in your space!
- Material: 100% Natural Jute
- Color: Off-White with Black stitch
- Size: Approximate
- Large: 4”tall x 6”round (bottom) x 8"round (top)
- Medium: 3”tall x 4.75”round (bottom) x 6"round (top)
- Small: 2.5”tall x 3.5”round (bottom) x 4.5"round (top)
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color and size.
- Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
About the brand:
Nora and Angela, two designer moms from New York City, created Korissa to inspire consumers to shop consciously. They wanted to provide high-quality products that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education and health care are available.